Work, partners requirements or health issues may force you to move Interstate and this can cause issues if your former partner is spending time with your child or children who you want to travel with you.
You can apply to the Court for a relocation Order. These orders can be made in certain circumstances however a Court may refuse to make an Order if it prevents the other parent spending time with the child or children.
Early advice and assistance is usually helpful in reaching a resolution should a change in your location be required. We can assist you in these areas to ensure you have the best chance of Relocation.
See our article on Relocation at ‎.