Criminal Compensation


    If you have suffered an injury as a result of an assault or action by a third party you are entitled to seek compensation against that person.

    You can make a Financial Assistance application with Victim Assist Queensland.

    We are able to help you with that application and determine whether you have a further common law claim against the person who caused the injury to you.

  • We act on a no win no fee basis and are able to guide you through the process.